cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay 500M bonus data

david10708
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I noticed there is 500M bonus data in the current plans.

As sn existing customer I would like to know if bonus 500M data for autopay also applies to existing customer.

If not, what if I switch plan, will I get both bonus data and $2 off?

Thanks,

David

3 REPLIES 3

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@david10708 the bonus data offer that you see now does apply to existing customers as well.  You will have to go to your My Account and change your plan to whichever plan you're looking for, and ensure your AutoPay is set up.  Even if you currently have a $35 plan right now, and you want to get the bonus data at the $35 price point, you'll still need to change your plan to the $35 plan in your My Account.  Just keep in mind to set the change for your next payment cycle, don't make the change immediate or you'll have to re-pay immediately.  

Keep in mind, usually anytime there's even the slightest adjustment to an existing plan, the codes behind the scenes tend to be different.  So the prior $35 plan code might be A123, and now with this bonus feature the code might now be A124.  So we the consumer see the new $35 plan, but the system codes it as A124, so you as the consumer need to go into your account and change your existing $35 plan (A123), to the new $35 plan (A124).  This is usually why plans don't get automatically updated, the codes are usually different.

Also, by changing the plan you'll get the bonus data as well as the $2 AutoPay credit towards your account every month you maintain AutoPay on your account.  Sounds like a win-win to me.  I went from a $25 plan to the $25 bonus data plan when it came out, so I'm getting the bonus data and the AutoPay credit.  Feels nice getting more for less. Smiley LOL

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@david10708 wrote:

Hi,

As sn existing customer I would like to know if bonus 500M data for autopay also applies to existing customer.

Thanks,

David

Yes you need to go into your account and select the $25 plan with the 500 mb bonus.  Yes you will get both $2 off and bonus data.

Unfortunately, PM doesn't automatically upgrade you to the newer version of the $25 plan.  BTW remember to opt for renew on next cycle so that you don't pay immediately for the new plan, unless you are in need of the extra data straight away.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@david10708 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

David

Yes you will get both rewards.

Just remember to select Change At Your Next Renewal, so that you do not lose any days remaining on your current plan (that you already paid for).

Need Help? Let's chat.