cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay $2 Reward not applied anymore

Lra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

By choosing AutoPay, I have $2 off of my monthly invoice if I understand correctly.

So instead of paying $15 per month, I pay $13.

The $2 reward was applied with no issue until May 2020 when I was charged $14.56 instead of $13 like the previous months of March and April.

Am I missing something? Could someone please explain?

Thanks in advance for your help.

8 REPLIES 8

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lra wrote:

Hi all,

By choosing AutoPay, I have $2 off of my monthly invoice if I understand correctly.

The $2 reward was applied with no issue until May 2020 when I was charged $14.56 instead of $13 like the previous months of March and April.

13+13%=14.69 ------- seems like they gave you an additional .10 cent discount.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lra if you can post a screenshot of your payment history in self serve we can help you confirm what is exactly happening.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lra  Consider yourself lucky. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lra wrote:

Hi all,

On your first renewal, were you perchance charged $1.12 on your payment card? Or perhaps $12.32? Then now you're at $14.56?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Lra 

If you're paying less than $15, then you must be receiving some kind of reward.

Please logon your self-serve account and check your payment history. For comparison purposes, you can see the last 6 months.

As mentioned, the charges shown on payment history (self-serve account) do not include taxes. However the charges to your credit/debit card will always include taxes.

Yes looks like you are in a province with 12% taxes so $13 becomes $14.56. Previous months should have been the same charge to your credit card. If you are looking at your Self Serve account online it doesn’t show the taxes.

AE_Collector

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Lra you got away without paying taxes the first 2 30 day cycles. Then you were charged $13 +  12% applicable taxes. Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Lra wrote:

Hi all,

@Lra hi you also have to add on your taxes 13.00 times 12% equals 14.56

Need Help? Let's chat.