cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto renew

Lpelley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I added money to my account last night, using a prepaid voucher but my services wasn't restored and can't get it to work.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

@CS_Agent @Cedric_M you've linked the above incorrectly. The link text showing above is correct, but if you hover over it, the URL is different, and clicking on ti takes you to a survey about the service you provided.  Please fix ASAP.

Also:  I thought people were not supposed to send their identifying info any more, and instead are supposed to wait for the verification link?  cc: @Mary_M

Good catch srlawren. Yeah it's why I still use my canned text about contacting moderators. I haven't yet seen evidence here that the new method is actually doing anything different from the old.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

@CS_Agent @Cedric_M you've linked the above incorrectly. The link text showing above is correct, but if you hover over it, the URL is different, and clicking on ti takes you to a survey about the service you provided.  Please fix ASAP.

Also:  I thought people were not supposed to send their identifying info any more, and instead are supposed to wait for the verification link?  cc: @Mary_M

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lpelley

I just tried suspending my service and restoring it, it didn't work. My funds have been taken, it doesn't work.

@Lpelley wrote:

I've tried restarting my device several times, with no luck. Also on my self-serve it said that the funds is there on my account but it wasn't taken out for my services

If money was not taken to renew, the account should be suspended in which case manual reactivation would be an available option.  If you see the option in the overview, click on it to see if the renewal will work. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,

Lpelley

I've tried restarting my device several times, with no luck. Also on my self-serve it said that the funds is there on my account but it wasn't taken out for my services

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Lpelley, have you restarted your device?  Have you looked to see what your Self-Serve says?  Can you provide steps you've taken so far to determine that service isn't working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lpelley wrote:

Hi,

I added money to my account last night, using a prepaid voucher but my services wasn't restored and can't get it to work.

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.