cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay not working

aarongough
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys,

For some reason auto-pay on my account has suddenly stopped working and my account has been suspended because of it. When I try to re-enter my credit card details it complains that it 'cant verify my card'. The card is working fine, I used it to pay for something else after I tried to enter payment for my account on Public.

Would like to get this fixed ASAP as my account has been cut off!

Thanks,

Aaron

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@aarongough wrote:

Hey guys,

For some reason auto-pay on my account has suddenly stopped working and my account has been suspended because of it. When I try to re-enter my credit card details it complains that it 'cant verify my card'. The card is working fine, I used it to pay for something else after I tried to enter payment for my account on Public.

Would like to get this fixed ASAP as my account has been cut off!

Thanks,

Aaron

I know it's inconvenient but are you able to go to a store that sells it and buy a top up voucher to get your service working again?

aarongough
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks guys, yeah I have already called my bank and verified that there is no issue with the card. They don't even see the attempted transactions, so it must be an issue on the techinical side at Public. I will contact the mods to see if they can resolve it.

Thanks,

Aaron

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Call your bank first to verify if they are blocking the charge for any reason. 

If not, you will need to send a message to the @CS_Agent for further assistance. 

You can also try a different card. 

Good luck!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You will need help from the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...

Need Help? Let's chat.