cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay

Speedwell54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up Oct 17,2018 - monthly payment dates have changed from Dec 16,2018 to Jan10,2020.  Ranging from 16,15,14,13,12,11, and now 10th.

Monthly payments are just that monthly & should be the same date unless a weekend .

Paymdent due date of Jan 16,2020 is not a weekend therefore no reason for payment to be taken 6 days early ??

Please advise reason .

Many thanks 

11 REPLIES 11

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jcbryant @You can click right  bottom?  and ask them.

@jcbryant wrote:

I can't make calls today because there's "no pplan" in place.  But I'm on auto-pay and just yesterday got a message saying that I'd earned a credit for this.  What gives???

Earned credit for what? If you mean you received a community reward, that is completely independant of the account renewal process, and just contributes to reduce your next renewal charge.

Sometimes auto-pay fails to automatically charge your credit card for the next 30 days when your previous 30-day plan expires. When this happens you'll have to manually top-up your balance to cover at least the amount to renew. If that doesn't automatically renew after adding the funds, then you may have to manually reactivate the plan. If that fails, you'll have to contact a moderator to check.

jcbryant

I can't make calls today because there's "no pplan" in place.  But I'm on auto-pay and just yesterday got a message saying that I'd earned a credit for this.  What gives???

A related minor annoyance with the 30 day rather than monthly recurrence is that the android built in data accounting only supports setting a specific calendar day each month, so with PM it often ends up a day out of sync each month that's not 30 days...

Speedwell54

Now aware that auto payments are every 30days and not monthly but needed to ask the question . Thank you for your input.

Speedwell54

Very aware that some months are not 30 days, my mistake was not realizing auto renewal was every 30 days . Thank you for your input

Speedwell54

Thank you I'd missed the fact that auto renewal was every 30 days so now easy to understand the differences in dates each month.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Speedwell54 

I Signed up  PM in Nov16,2018 - monthly payment dates have changed from 16,15,14,13,12,11, and now 10th same like yours.

Payment dates always change since many months do not have 30 days.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM has 30 day plans and payment is due on 30th day. There is no set date for a payment each month.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Speedwell54 

In addition to what Jb456's post.

1 year = 365 days

12 payment every 30 days = 360 days.

You joined PM on Oct 17,2018, your Oct 2019 renewal should be Oct 12, 2019. 

October has 31 days: November renewal is Nov 11

November has 30 days: December renewal is Dec 11

Decmeber has 31 days: January renewal is Jan 10.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile is not monthly. It is 30 days!

Need Help? Let's chat.