cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay

harrycasual
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to be set up on auto pay. How do I do it?

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@harrycasual wrote:

@harrycasual follow the instruction by @HALIMACS above.  If you cannot access the link, here it is...

Autopay - how to set up.png

To log in self serve account, click this 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@harrycasual wrote:

@harrycasual To set up AutoPay, sign in to your self serve account select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@harrycasual wrote:

Like this, @harrycasual 

Set up AutoPay (publicmobile.ca)

You're wise to want to do this, you'll save $2 every 30-day cycle just for being registered for auto-pay.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.