cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay not working

Souldat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

And the Public Mobile nightare continues.

I had autopay setup, life was good, I was happy.

Then my bank forced me to get a new Credit Card.

I clicked replace card, but kept getting errors (as usuall on Public Mobile). So I removed the current card and tried adding my new card. More errors "Unable to Process Transaction". So I tried again, and again, and again. Still errors. Then I refreshed the page.. and get charged $120.. even though it said I would not be charged... wtf btw.

*start rant*

All I want is to add a credit card to auto pay. I develop websites for a living, this isn't a hard thing to do. I don't understand why self serve has so many problems. It's gotten to the point where I absoultly dread having to do anything on self serve. It is never an enjoyable experience. Starting to understand why Public Mobile is so cheap.

*end rant*

I just want to add my credit card to auto pay, please can someoney help me? I've been at this for hours.

4 REPLIES 4

Souldat

To anyone else who stumbles accross this. 

The address must be an EXACT MATCH to the address on your credit card account.

My credit card has the apparment number on the same line as the address.

Pulbic Mobile had a seperate input for the appartment number.

Souldat

I did try, but thanks for sudggestion.

Did you tried different browser or private mode.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Souldat, send a private message to a mod with your info. I am sure they can help you out

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.