cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay / Suspension

ljdemont
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've been with PM for a whole month now. Today, my cycle renews. I set up for autopay from the start. However over the month I got a credit from a promo when I signed up and some other rewards for setting up autopay and for community. All in all, I have more than enough in funds to cover me today and it said I owe $0! So it's just a few hours past midnight and I decided I would login and take a peek at my account. Im shocked to see this message:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

what is going on? I'm set up for auto pay so at the least I expected funds would come out of my bank account but there's enough funds in my PM account that I shouldn't be suspended. Help?

5 REPLIES 5

ljdemont

Thank you. I'll know better for next time. Everything looks fine again!

ljdemont

Thanks! The message is gone and I still have service. Everything in my account looks normal again. Yay!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ljdemont , believe it or not, this is the normal transformation process that the account goes through during renewal.  Because the entire process is not instantaneous, you can see every step if you check your account during the several hours that the process takes to complete.  Customers are generally encouraged not to look or interfere during renewal time.  Intervention is only needed if usage is actually interrupted.  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ljdemontAs long as you have service you can safely ignore the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.