cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrival of Public Sim

akrit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had purchased an another PUBLIC SIM and it has been already been 11 days that it has been shipped but the SIM has not arrived yet to my home.

All my addresses and ZIP Codes are correct but the SIM is not here yet. All it has said is "Your order is on the way" and nothing more. It has to come by 3-7 business days but it has already been 11 DAYS but it has not arrived yet.

Could anyone help me regarding it or at least tell me what is the problem and when will the SIM be here by?

4 REPLIES 4

@akrit

if you live near one of the store vendors, you could get a free SIM card this weekend as well as 2nd month free credit if you are activating a new plan/account.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-a-SIM-your-next-30-days-...

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You said ZIP and address were correct. Do you mean Postal Code? because I don't know if they send SIMs to the US.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@akrit wrote:

I had purchased an another PUBLIC SIM and it has been already been 11 days that it has been shipped but the SIM has not arrived yet to my home.

All my addresses and ZIP Codes are correct but the SIM is not here yet. All it has said is "Your order is on the way" and nothing more. It has to come by 3-7 business days but it has already been 11 DAYS but it has not arrived yet.

Could anyone help me regarding it or at least tell me what is the problem and when will the SIM be here by?

Only moderator can access SIM order info.  Moderator wait time is over 3 days.  By the time moderator works on your request, you may receive your SIM card already. 

Send a private message to moderator with your name, date of order, email address etc.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@akrit wrote:

@akritYou should send a message to the mod team to look into this. The mod team can track your package. 11 days is too long. Click this to send them a message.   Send only one message to them. Be prepared as there is a delay for them to get back to you. The sim card may show up before you have gotten a response. Be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.