cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any restrictions on add-ons with the $10 for 30 days base plan?

CanmoreJohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I get the $10/50min/50text plan, can I get an In-Canada Data Add-On and an In Canada Long Distance Add-on? The small print for the Long Distance Add-On says "talk option required". Does this base plan qualify or do they mean UNLIMITED talk?

My usage varies a lot and so the roll-over feature of the Add-Ons would be very beneficial, instead of paying every month for a more costly base plan which I may hardly use some months. 

4 REPLIES 4

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's better to choose the packaged plan. Add-on is costy and is only for short-time usage.

CanmoreJohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your replies. I'll go ahead and try it.

Ba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CanmoreJohn wrote:

If I get the $10/50min/50text plan, can I get an In-Canada Data Add-On and an In Canada Long Distance Add-on? The small print for the Long Distance Add-On says "talk option required". Does this base plan qualify or do they mean UNLIMITED talk?

My usage varies a lot and so the roll-over feature of the Add-Ons would be very beneficial, instead of paying every month for a more costly base plan which I may hardly use some months. 

Long Distance Add-On includes calling the US as well, not just In-Canada. It's called "200 min US and Canada Long Distance" and costs $8.00 and "1GB Data Add-on" costs $30.00. Of course you have to be in Canada to use them, or you would need additional "US roaming" add-on.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@CanmoreJohn wrote:

It qualifies, you can get whatever addons you require to make the plan work for you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.