how do I purchase phone add on?

6 REPLIES 6

elvis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks, very helpful. It appears to have solved the problem. Much appreciated

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elvis wrote:

Hi - we purchased add ons 4 days ago but still can not access data. The money is in the account. What do I do?  Thanks

@elvis 

It's a non-intuitive 2 steps. Now you need to go back and purchase the add-on with the money you deposited.

elvis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - we purchased add ons 4 days ago but still can not access data. The money is in the account. What do I do?  Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Like this, @Lizzie 

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

@Lizzie wrote:

how do I purchase phone add on?

Which add-on are you thinking of purchasing?  Add-ons can be purchased from your self serve account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca.  Click the Plans and Add-ons Tab and the option to make purchases. If you don't have the funds in your account, proceeding with the purcahse steps only apply a payment to your Public Mobile account balance. You would then need to repeat the process.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Lizzie Follow this guide: Solved: HOWTO: Purchasing Add-ons - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.