Add ons

Riptercase
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought data since I ran out and now it’s not showing in my data 

8 REPLIES 8

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Riptercase 

If you haven't used any of that data add on yet ask customer support if they will remove it and let you renew early on the $45/40gb plan? If not you should at least schedule a change plan on next renewal to it. Data add ons that expire 30 days after purchase are a complete rip off now and only make sense for grandfathered unlucky $13 plan holders needing a small amount of temporary data.

turkeyscanfly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Close the app & restart it/log in again. Or try logging in on a computer if you have access to one. It will show up. Sometimes the website works better on a desktop (in my experience) with minor glitches like these.

Oh the app. Keep scrolling down to see the add-ons. If you've gone through 20gigs in 3 weeks then maybe you've already blown through another 3 gigs.

Riptercase
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_2116.png

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Riptercase 

What plan are you on? If you purchased the wrong add on and need it corrected you may be better off renewing early on the $39/20gb plan?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little refresh icon by the Shop Add-ons to make sure you're seeing current info. It shows in the add-ons area (right side), not the plan data (left side).

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Riptercase 

You definitely purchased an add-on for Canada data, did you?

Check that it wasn't US add-on just to be sure.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Riptercase 

You may need to clear your browser cache for it to show. Or check the phone app as it will show there.

When you check on Add ons...  click on this.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1698099406555.png

Need Help? Let's chat.