cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons not working

ethanspage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I added funds to our account this morning. And I have not been able to successfully add the us roaming data bundle. Our existing one has expired and need to add another 15 days. Can you help? 

10 REPLIES 10

ethanspage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. Yes it expired less than 24 hours ago. It is needed right away. So this is an inconvenience. I can see it to purchase it but it won’t activate. 

Yup. There's the talk glitch. So don't let customers buy the other bundle while the first one is still active.

There's the expired glitch. Why? The add-on no longer works, it's available to buy, the services are needed without interruption, sell it, make money sooner.

It doesn't make profitable business sense to me to force customers to ask support for things that they should be able to do self-serve without hassle or delay. Like the account email.

@dust2dust 

It shouldn’t be rocket science.

Either there’s a legit business need/arrangement in place or it’s a glitch.

Surely they can craft a response to satisfy this  simple ask.

But I hear ya…

@HALIMACS- Good luck getting a straight answer. Indeed. It's been this way for as long as I can remember and read. I was hoping that with the change to 15 days that things would improve. uh huh.

Maybe @dust2dust 

But then why allow a different add on to be bought immediately?

Why limit ONLY the same add on selection?  

@CS_Agent  can you folks advise why the same US add on can't be repurchased immediately after its expiry

@HALIMACS- I can't believe how stupid it is but my thinking is that there might be something to do with the roaming partner that requires the stupid. And yet agents can do it anytime. Stupid?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To clarify, @ethanspage , you need customer support if wishing to purchase the SAME add-on you just had.

You can choose a different one and purchase right away.

Yah, it's a stupid limitation - one I've never quite understood.   

@computergeek541  @dust2dust , do we know if there's a justifiable 'system' need for this, or is it just another 'glitch' around here?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you can still see the previous one and it says 0/15 then you need to wait or ask support. You could choose to buy the other bundle though.

@ethanspage wrote:

Hi, 

I added funds to our account this morning. And I have not been able to successfully add the us roaming data bundle. Our existing one has expired and need to add another 15 days. Can you help? 

Did the previous roaming add-on expire less than 24 hours ago?  If it did expire less than 24 hours ago, you will need to ask a customer support agent for help. Open a ticket using the chatbot.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.