cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on information

adeelcomsian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have earned promotional add in 2GB data and 500 international minutes. Can you please tell me the expiry date of this, and which international countries are included for international minutes?

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@adeelcomsian wrote:

I have earned promotional add in 2GB data and 500 international minutes. Can you please tell me the expiry date of this, and which international countries are included for international minutes?

Indeed @adeelcomsian , you have earned it, as have ALL Public Mobile customers who have service this time of year!!!

Another thing to remember is because this is a pre-paid service provider, you can't get charged for anything you haven't pre-purchased.   If you want to try calling a country NOT on the included list, go for it.   If it dials through, you're good to go - if it doesn't, it just won't connect and won't reduce your International calling minute allotment.

Just remember, calling minutes are reduced by the FULL minute increment, so even a 10 second call will count as 1 minute.   A 1 minute, 10 second call, will count as 2 minutes... etc, etc

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@adeelcomsian never expired. unless you used up or change to another carrier.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Add-ons stay on the account until used up. No expiry.

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@adeelcomsian   

for the Christmas bonus addon, there is no expiry.  So, you can keep it as long as you have used them up

for the 500 LD minutes, you can use it to call these countries:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.