cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add data

mohammednadeem5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I have a 3-month plan and my data is over, I was trying to add on some data as i am travelling tomorrow. I could not find any option on self-serve can some please suggest or guide me on how to do it.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Add-on data is quite expensive.  As suggested, the most cost effective solution is to ask the moderator team to perform an off schedule account renewal.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @mohammednadeem5,

Alternatively, you can send a message to the Moderators and request to have your plan renewed early if you are close to your renewal date or if that works out to be better for your situation.

To send the Moderators a message, use the below link (be sure to include your account details such as phone number, account number, pin and your request):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You first need to add the necessary funds to your account balance.  $10 for 200MB or $30 for 1GB.  It will never expire.

Then, go into selfserve, click "plan and add-ons", then "my add-ons".  You will see the different add-on options.  Select the one you want and purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.