cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a second line

TavC17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have setup and activated an account with PM for my daughter, I want to add a second line for my son, how do I add a second line?

12 REPLIES 12

I've always wished they could just add a drop down box to switch phone numbers

No reason for "shared" plans 

Just having 2 seperate accounts (or more) is a bother sometimes

Plus it makes for an easy reward structure (say if 2+ lines, each gets a $1 bill credit)

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Hopefully one day

meierjn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This feature would be greatly appreciated.

srlawren

@TavC17 there are no plans for them to do that which I am aware of.  As PM doesn't do "shared" or "pooled" plans of any type, this is probably not a huge need to allow multiple lines on an account, per se.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, I wouldn't expect to see it any time soon (imagine the nightmare of trying to merge all the existing accounts?  Yikes).  There are much more pressing things being asked for.

@TavC17 This is WAY down the list of items PM will address "soon". I'm thinking a couple of years. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

clogan2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you use gmail, you can use the same email account for each public mobile account by using filtering tags. For example:

example+tag@gmail.com will go to the same inbox as example@gmail.com

Rockdaddy22
I wish, no plans that I've heard of. But things are moving fast around here 🙂

TavC17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Really???? 

Anyone know if PM plans on changing this anytime soon? I plan on moving a second and third line over, and it would be nice to have all three lines under one account.

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make a second account, and use the first account as a referral for the second.  Gotta get those savings guys 😉

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have to create a new self-serve account with a different e-mail address. PM allows only one account per Sim card.

yuan23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to make another account. One account, one line.

Need Help? Let's chat.