cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Carol12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot seem to get the phone activated on the Public Mobile network.  I am a Virgin Mobile customer.  I want to keep my phone number xxxxxxxxxxxx.  I keep getting messages to call 1-844-558-7678 Telus.  Telus doesn't recognize my account number.  I have two Imei #'s.  xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx.  My account number with Virgin is xxxxxxxxxxx

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carol12  this is an open forum please remove your IMEI and  phone number for your protection

As to your activation, it was hung on your initiate activaton/porting request, you need to open tcket with PM support to clear it up and ask them if they can help to complete the activation  or if you need to re-try activation  (if they clear up the lock and ask you to re-try activation, please enter your Virgin Account number instead of IMEI for better success)

To open ticket with PM:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.