cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Ullah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received my SIM card yesterday. Went to go activate it, entered in all my details, etc, but it failed on the final page with an obscure error "sorry your account activation request has failed". Now I can neither log into self serve (although I did get an email saying my account was created), nor can I try activating again (Invalid SIM).  I setup 90-day auto-pay, yet the email says my next autopay date is......

6 REPLIES 6

daveb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Help!

I posted earlier that my SIM is unregistered, and PM will not allow me to try to register it again.

I messaged @Mary_M last Thursday - didn't get acknowlegement.  I tried the Contact Us button on Saturday and filled in the form - I received the automated message with an assigned Ticket Number.

No response from MOD as of this morning so I sent a pm to @Shazia_K, and no response yet.  

This is critical - I use the phone for work and my job depends on it, and I need email and text.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can community help or do I need to wait for MOD?

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to PM!

Just wanted to pop in and note that the mods are currently experiencing a high volume of support requests due to the promotion and some porting difficulties. A mod has been tagged for you so you don't have to worry about that.

Here are some links with more information about the support process:

Please read the following links in order to better understand the support system in place. 

Be patient. This is the most difficult one. We all know it's not fun having to wait, especially if your service isn't functional. Rest assured the staff WILL get to you. The community here will do the best they can to help in the absence of moderators, please respect them and understand that they are just trying to help the moderators by weeding out those who can resolve their issues without moderator assistance.

Ullah

I did contac two of them, no respond yet.

daveb

Ullah - I have the identical problem as yours, also yesterday.  I did send a pm to the mods. with my phone number, SIM card number, name and email and have yet to hear back.  My number ported OK from Telus and my Telus SIM has now been deactivated.  I use this phone as a business phone and am lost without it!   Hope these activation issues are solved very soon.

janep

the same thing happened to me...but somehow i got charged and partially activated... sent two messages to MOD and still waiting for the reply....

twestacott

@Mary_M@Shazia_K@Saray_O

Can a MOD look into this please?

Need Help? Let's chat.