cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation > Credit Card not working

facturepoirier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i've been trying many times to activate 1 new sim card with my credit card. It keeps saying at the end of the activation that My Credit card infos are not good. 

I then, tried with another credit card, still the same

I also tried with another sim card, still not working

I also tried with another email, on an different computer connected on an different wifi network, still the same error message.

I looked at my credit card bill, and there are many Public Mobile transaction accepted, waiting to pass.

Do you guys have an idea why i cannot activate a new line?

thanks a lot

6 REPLIES 6

@facturepoirier  Glad you got it sorted out finally 

facturepoirier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i opened a ticket, and Andy helped me pretty good. 

My sim is now activated and my credit card has been charged the right amount. According to credit card service customer, the others old attemps will be cancelled in the next days. So hopefully, no more than the right amount will be charged.

thanks to all of you guys, nice community!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@facturepoirier 

Don’t try again.

Make sure public mobile is aware of these repeated attempts and they will surely refund the excess ones.  In fact, they may just drop off the pending list from your credit card, hopefully.

I find activation processes occur much more smoothly on a desktop device versus mobile.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i have done the same this you need to contact an agent once you put in the wrong number twice it wont work

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@facturepoirier - oh, that is a lot of failed transactions. When you submit a ticket with CSA via @Handy1 's methods provided, I would suggest that you confirm there was not more than one activation or public mobile account that took place.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@facturepoirier  first  make sure you credit card has not been charged .. if not try again but incognito mode private mode there are cache issues 

if you have multiple charges it possible you created multiple accounts reach out to support to get straightened out 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.