cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Failed

Aaron
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried porting in my number and it took my credit card payment, but the activation didn't work. It was taking a while to activate and it eventually turned to a "page does not exist" on my screen.

When I try to sign up again, it says I have an Invalid SIM. Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Aaron

Welcome to Public Mobile!

I'll make sure your activation gets completed - can you please private message me your SIM card number?

I look forward to it,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are able to sign into your selfserve account, and your phone line is also working as it should, then don't worry about the confirmation email.  

If you have trouble accessing the selfserve, then reach out to one of the forum moderators via a private message.. they will be online from 9am to 5:30pm tomorrow.  

Aaron

I never got it. I've been checking my junk email as well.

imm1304

@Aaron, happy to hear that you have service on your PM sim card now.  

Even without the confirmation email, have you established access to your account via selfserve portal now?  The email may be late as the servers are incredibly busy today.. lots of new activations.  The email may have gone to your junk mail folder .. so check the junk mail as well.  

Aaron

That worked! Thank you!

On the self serve link, it said it would send me an emaill confirmation, but nothing has come yet. I'm sure the servers are just overloaded.

imm1304

If your sim card is active and you have service on your phone, then head over to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/  and set up your selfserve access.  

If not, you will need a moderator's help.  I am tagging @Mary_M just in case.  

imm1304

Hi @Aaron!

Looks like for some reason your activation didn't complete fully.. this usually happens due to network congestion or brief loss of internet connection.  Your sim card most likely already has service now, test and let us know.  

Need Help? Let's chat.