cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Failed

gwgarrioch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I attempted to activate my new SIM on the special fall plan but on the last screen it said activation failed. I put the new SIM in and it shows public mobile but says I dont have a text plan and will not allow me to log in to my account.

Help!

7 REPLIES 7

@msmith_1973 wrote:

When setting up the account I needed to go back and change something Now it says my sim is invalid and I cant sign in because the set up was stopped. It stopped at the port forwarding stage.  Please help.

Recent readings about this occuring to other new customers wants me to say to wait an hour or two and then try again later.  Perhaps, even try a different web browser next time.  If that doesnt' work, you'll either need a new sim card or have the moderators complete the inititial activation.

msmith_1973
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When setting up the account I needed to go back and change something Now it says my sim is invalid and I cant sign in because the set up was stopped. It stopped at the port forwarding stage.  Please help.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @gwgarrioch

Thank you very much for reaching out to us and for your patience!

I took a look into your port request - and the good news is that I was able to complete it. A private message with more information has been sent!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

oadest

Same issue here.  

Last screen said activation failed; not getting any service with the sim card in and can't restart the activation because it's been activated.

jimmorrison

Exact same issue here. Can someone tag the Mods?

rashmo

Same issue here, I'm receving invaild sim error. The sim is brandnew just received it in the mail.

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am also having same issue

Need Help? Let's chat.