cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating

gurdeep0458
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to activating sim with current phone number I’m stuck on payment methods 

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@gurdeep0458 wrote:

I was trying to activating sim with current phone number I’m stuck on payment methods 

Before trying again, log into your bank and see if you were charged by Public Mobile. When there's an error, Public could have billed you already but the screen message says failed.

gumbyng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can you give us more details on what you mean by stuck?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What do you mean you're stuck on payment methods?

There's a section during activation to port your number. If its Koodo prepaid you have to pick a new number then after activation you can contact moderators to port your number over. You can also do it this way for any company. Pick a new number to activate then port your number over later. Old provider account needs to be active and in good standing.

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

So what exactly is the issue you are having?

You can click link below to help with your activation. Its a live chat with Public Mobile and they'll help you. They're open to 8pm EST so you still have some time to speak with them.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@gurdeep0458 

when registering your credit card use all capital letters and leave the apt field blank.

Need Help? Let's chat.