cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated a new phone plan and refer a friend code was not added

Mismallman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a new phone plan and the person whos referral code I used didn’t seem to go through neith them or me seem to have been credited with referring a friend.  I used a friends code cause she has a deal she got by text from public mobile there was a promo for signing people up saying she would get 20 dollars on top of the normal 10 to the person signed up and the normal referral credit each month , who do I have to speak to about seeing why this wasn’t applied 

7 REPLIES 7

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jenniyah The referral reward for referrer always comes immediately but text is delayed if it's night time.  It's the $10 credit for the other person that has the delay.

Jenniyah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just did mine on friday, got the text confirmation for $10 off the next morning.

My friend who i used referral code, got a text message w/in 10 mins of me completing the sign up. 

@Mismallman 

Wait 72 hours after activation. The referral credit should appear in account by then.

If it doesn't appear by then, have a chat with Simon about support tickets or send a private msg to the Mods. They can correct errors on the account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mismallman , have your friend check their account to see if your number is registered into the referral database.  Go to the rewards tab, click on the little triangle and you will see the last 4 digits of referred numbers.  If it's there, the rewards will be issued.  Check the offer conditions for the timing when the reward will be posted to the accounts.

@Mismallman 

Your friend at the very least see $1 appear in her rewards section of her account with the last 4 digits of your phone number alongside of it. The $10 in  will show up in your account within 72 hours but often in 24 hours. The  $20 bonus credit  will show up within 30 days but most likely 5 business days after september 23rd so sometime between september 28th and 30th. If you activated after 8pm et the text announcing you have successfully referred a friend it is delayed til the next day at noon et.

If the $1 reward has not appeared and she does not get the text then you should contact the moderators via private message or clicking the (?) At the bottom right corner of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon. Type missing Referral code and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mismallman 

Your credit will come in less than 72 hours. You said it didn't go through. How you kmow that? Are you aaying that because no $10 and $20 credits? Was there a green check mark beside the code during activation?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mismallman 

Did you activate today or rather yesterday? If so what time? Eastern, mountain?

Need Help? Let's chat.