cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

angieevrowsell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have questions regarding my auto pay, anyone able to help me out?!

18 REPLIES 18

So something has gone wrong with Autopay. If you start a case with the moderators they will help you get it working again. Assuming your card IS still registered you are likely still getting the $2/30 day reward for having Autopay set up. As I mentioned before, you aren’t actually losing any money by having to put too much on to your account. It is building up and you should check your on-line account to see how much is there to go towards your next renewal. Maybe enough that you can skip getting a voucher this time for your next renewal. BUT... contact a moderator to get it sorted out to make life easier again! We are just customers like you here in the community so can not access your account to sort it out.

AE_Collector

@angieevrowsell it all works out to be the same... you have to purchase more vouchers because the store doesn't have the exact amount you need, but it all gets used up in the end. 

I suggest calling gas stations and store to find out if they have the instant top up method

instant top up-01.jpeg

if you would like to fix your auto-pay then contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "cannot process payment
(use the chat bubble options, click "voucher" then click "contact us" then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

angieevrowsell

I know where your coming from. But i didn't change my address or anything its still the same info as I started with the company still to this day. And I have been losing out money cause of the available cards they have in stores. Like for example this month I only owed 29 bucks cause of credit onto my account. But I still had to pay 60 bucks cause of the card available in the store. I put a 28 card on my phone an didnt wirk I still needed that extra dallor. So i had to buy a other card worth was 22. By time taxes went on both it was 60 in total. When I only should have paid 29. And its gonna keep continuing unless my auto pay gets fixed up. 

You also mentioned moving to where you are about 3 weeks before covid which is when Autopay stopped working. I would suspect a problem related to bank account the debit card is tied to or even just your address change etc. No reason it shouldn’t be working since covid. Also if you are adding cards to top up you aren’t losing any $$. You just may be adding more than needed which is building up and if there gets to be enough extra there it will cover your next renewal. But, get the moderators to look into it for you.

AE_Collector

angieevrowsell

I have my card on my account for auto pay to come out and never had a problem untill about 7 month ago since covid started.  So I had go be buying cards nor for me to use my phone. And been paying more money every month since and now this month I had to end up paying just about double cause of the cards they only had available. 

@angieevrowsell wrote: 

I have my Visa debit card on my account for auto pay for it to automatically come out of my account every month. Ever since covid started it hasn't been working. So I been buying vouchers for my phone.  And I been paying more than I should be paying by doing so. And this month they didnt have the right card in store so I had to buy 2 cards witch was 60 bucks in total. When I dont pay no more than 46 taxes included when it auto comes out. 

As mentioned above. The extra funds (from the vouchers) will be added to your account and can be used for future renewals. If there is nothing wrong with your debit card, contact the moderators to see if there is something preventing the funds from coming out automatically.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

angieevrowsell

So I'm upset that since covid started I have to walk a far distance with my two year old to buy a card every month and to pay more than usual. And this month I almost paid double of what I have to pay if it were to auto come out like it should be. 

angieevrowsell

I have my Visa debit card on my account for auto pay for it to automatically come out of my account every month. Ever since covid started it hasn't been working. So I been buying vouchers for my phone.  And I been paying more than I should be paying by doing so. And this month they didnt have the right card in store so I had to buy 2 cards witch was 60 bucks in total. When I dont pay no more than 46 taxes included when it auto comes out. 

@angieevrowsell wrote:

I've never been using my credit card, always my Visa debit bank card. And no thats not expired. 

Why do you not put your Visa Debit Card in for autopay?

If you are purchasing vouchers to pay for your plan you will not get autopay unless you have a credit or debit card on file.

angieevrowsell

I've never been using my credit card, always my Visa debit bank card. And no thats not expired. 

@angieevrowsell wrote:

I been with this company now for just over 2 years. I been on auto pay since I signed up. Ever since this covid starting out hasn't been working, I been having to buy cards for my cell phone and I'm currently living in grandfalls moved here about 3 weeke before covid started. The places I go to get a card only carry 60,22,28 sometimes 43. I been over paying by getting cards for my cell phone. And I just paid 60 bucks this month in cards. When I dont pay no more than 46 taxes included. So I'm upset that I been paying more than I should be paying in the last few months and this month I paid almost double.  Anyway someone can fix it and reinburst me funds to my account. 

Have a look at My Account to see if the excess payments have accumulated in Available Funds. If you use a $60 voucher for a $46 plan...you might have amassed $14 extra every 30 days

@computergeek541  please merge with thread below. It's ops other lost.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/Account/m-p/600262

@angieevrowsell  are you not able to make a manual payment to your account? Click "Make a Payment" 

Are you certain your credit card didnt expire preventing the Autopay top up from working?

AE_Collector

angieevrowsell

I been with this company now for just over 2 years. I been on auto pay since I signed up. Ever since this covid starting out hasn't been working, I been having to buy cards for my cell phone and I'm currently living in grandfalls moved here about 3 weeke before covid started. The places I go to get a card only carry 60,22,28 sometimes 43. I been over paying by getting cards for my cell phone. And I just paid 60 bucks this month in cards. When I dont pay no more than 46 taxes included. So I'm upset that I been paying more than I should be paying in the last few months and this month I paid almost double.  Anyway someone can fix it and reinburst me funds to my account. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just post your list of questions here. Help is at hand. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@angieevrowsell wrote:

We're all anxiously waiting for your question. What seems to be the problem ?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@angieevrowsell wrote:

Ask the community forum here and we will see if we can assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.