cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended again

Candy56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a voucher on the day it was due about 1wk ago. Loaded it and the phone started working again. Now its suspended again telling me I have to pay again. What is going on? 

4 REPLIES 4

Candy56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've already sent them a message. It was paid the day the account was due which was last week.  Very frustrating

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Candy56 wrote:

I bought a voucher on the day it was due about 1wk ago. Loaded it and the phone started working again. Now its suspended again telling me I have to pay again. What is going on? 

The problem could be related to the legacy plan issue others are having today.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Candy56 wrote:

If you had a legacy plan there seems to be an issue with plans not changing, you should contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Note: It appears that this problem is being reported by many customers so it might take longer than usual for a moderator to get back to you. Please be patient.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Candy56  It shouldn't be suspended if you paid for it. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will look into this. 

Need Help? Let's chat.