cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

ibrahimash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My accounts suspended. I can’t see my account number when I sign in. How do I get my account number?

8 REPLIES 8

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ibrahimash When did you last pay for your plan? Accounts are deactivated after 90 days suspension. 

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your phone number and see if they can locate your account. 

If they can still find your account, then YES, you can reactivate it.  Just login to Self serve My Account, click "Reactivate My Account" button and then make payment.

If they cannot locate your account, that would mean the account was suspended over 90 days and your account was closed and your have lost your old number

@not-trust-anyon- Love the fake phone number! lol

@dust2dust wrote:

@esjliv- I don't know. My last renewal I saw that much of the profile page is non-functional. But I don't recall trying to see the hidden numbers in that status. So I was fishing for a regular with a suspended account to verify.

I know someone who is good with fish! Oh sorry...

Gotcha @dust2dust , that would be interesting to know. But, I will not volunteer to test 😁

@esjliv- I don't know. My last renewal I saw that much of the profile page is non-functional. But I don't recall trying to see the hidden numbers in that status. So I was fishing for a regular with a suspended account to verify.

@dust2dust wrote:

But is it visible while suspended? The Profile page is mostly affected when suspended.

@ibrahimash- if you're intending to port out then the account needs to be active anyway.

Interesting @dust2dust , do you think the account number would not be available in Suspended status?

What if someone was porting out to Koodo or Telus, and let their PM account go into Suspended status. I suppose there is an email that is supposed to be sent when activated. But we know that is not always the case.

I hope the account number shows up regardless. But it would be nice to know if someone experienced otherwise.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

But is it visible while suspended? The Profile page is mostly affected when suspended.

@ibrahimash- if you're intending to port out then the account needs to be active anyway.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ibrahimash - so you are able to sign into My Account? good. Go to your Profile TAB and see it there. Click to reveal the whole account number.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ibrahimash , if you are able to login to the self serve account then you can see your account number.  From the main landing page, click profile, hover mouse over eyes on the right of the account number.

Need Help? Let's chat.