Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked out

travisferguson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help reset account

6 REPLIES 6

@travisferguson wrote:

I did try that but I don't remember my security question.... could I get a code sent to my email?

@travisferguson  In that case you need to contact PM directly. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

travisferguson

I did try that but I don't remember my security question.... could I get a code sent to my email?

@travisferguson wrote:

Could you send me a reset code to my email?

@travisfergusonIf you need to reset your password just select the forgot password option from the login screen.

travisferguson

Could you send me a reset code to my email?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@travisferguson wrote:

Please help reset account

@travisferguson  The lock will reset in an hour so you need to wait and try again. Clear your browser's cache and maybe try incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.