cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account improperly showing as expired

the_flame
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new to Public Mobile..My account is showing as expired but it has a $$$ balance and the autopay is set up. Next payment is not due until tomorrow.  What is going on?

My phone is showing the sin card as T Mobile too!

4 REPLIES 4

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@the_flame wrote:

I'm new to Public Mobile..My account is showing as expired but it has a $$$ balance and the autopay is set up. Next payment is not due until tomorrow.  What is going on?

My phone is showing the sin card as T Mobile too!

Regarding your "expired" account status, did you get a message that says "Please ignore this message if you have balance in your account and you are set up for Autopay" just above the status of expired for your account in My Account?  If you do, there is nothing to worry about.  It's normal.  Somehow the account shows as expired just before they take the next payment and then once the payment is taken, everything is reset and your account will be active.  You should be able to use your cellphone service from Public Mobile as usual with no interruption.  Just do what the message says and ignore it.  I received the same thing and I just ignored it and everything is fine.  If you don't, then you should send a private message to "CS_Agent" to inquire further.    

Regarding the SIM card, did you insert the Public Mobile SIM card and activate it?  If you did, then you just need to reboot your phone and once it's rebooted, your cellphone should recognize the SIM card as from Public Mobile.  If it's still showing "T Mobile", you can send a private message to "CS_Agent" to inquire further.

Hope this helps.   

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@the_flame Normal during renewal time. 

1-Expired

2-It will show suspended eventually and at 2am EST the system will start processing your payment. It will show suspended to morning time (maybe closer to lunch EST) at this time it will also show next payment date months away rather than next 30.

3- Once everything is processed tomorrow account will display as active again and proper next payment due date.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@the_flame 

What you're seeing is normal on the evening of renewal.

The key thing to remember is if you have active service, and either a registerd payment card or sufficient to available funds, you need not do anything. 

Re network displaying as T-Mobile, are you in USA or near the US border? If you are and you have a roaming add-on or on a higher level plan ($50+ plan which includes US calling), you may be connected to that US Network.   

You can manually select Public Mobile network & disable automatic network selection. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@the_flame wrote:

I'm new to Public Mobile..My account is showing as expired but it has a $$$ balance and the autopay is set up. Next payment is not due until tomorrow. 

@the_flame 

if showing at your Self-Serve a messages those Expired or suspended and your services are working, just ignore,,

all customers getting those message the night before day of renewal.

on the date cycle payment is will automatically renewal.

@the_flame wrote:

What is going on? My phone is showing the sin card as T Mobile too!

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.