cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account frozen with plan change

JMCD
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi all,

I've sent the mods a message about this yesterday as I had spotty service starting on the 27th. My plan switched over and didn't automatically update, a few days later it seems to have taken. However I have 0 service on my phone. In my account it shows that I have paid and my account is in good standing and will be billed next feb 27th. I can't check my usage of my add-ons or data. There is also a lot of weird debits/credits in my payment history all going in a circle. Anyone else have an issue like this? I've tried making a payment on my own but it won't allow me to as I'm currently sitting on a credit of $100 somehow... This is all very strange. I really don't feel like having no service for 12 days.

4 REPLIES 4

JMCD

Thanks luddite. I do have SIPdroid which I can access my voip line if I'm in a pinch.

But yes, definitely some bug that needs to be ironed out of the system.

Perhaps the new bug? Whatever, if your service is down best join the queue and send any moderator a private message with your phone number and an explanation. As subject I would put "SERVICE JUST STOPPED!!".

Meanwhile, you could make/receive phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free number and calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. Incoming SMS also is free.

Something weird is definitely happening. 👺

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JMCD

Yup that sounds roughly the same as me! I had a bit of flaky service on the 29th where a few messages didn't go through. I think my account was fine until it switched over to the new plan. I'm wondering if the system messed up because it didn't bill me enough in the first place? My CC was docked roughly the amount I expected ($120 - rewards + tax). hmph

dhritzkiv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi JMCD.

I'm in the same boat (http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Payment-Troubles-Service-Disruption/m-p/11...). Transaction issues, weird payment history, and disrupted service, despite have positive available funds.

I still haven't recieved a reply from the mods (messaged once on the 27th, and once on the 30th). I don't know what to do. This last day has proven to me how much I rely on and can't function without access to data.

Daniel.

Need Help? Let's chat.