cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deleted(?)

Scourge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone suddenly stopped working at the end of the month. I figured I just needed to pay for next month, but when I tried to log in I got "your password is wrong" (it wasn't), and then to reset the password I tried and got the error "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled" error.

I have not been inactive for 90 days. I haven't been inactive for one day, but from other posts on the forums apparently my entire account has been deactivated and I may have lost my number. Is there a way to fix this? I've already submitted a ticket.

8 REPLIES 8

@Scourge  What happens when you call 611?

Scourge

I'm not exactly sure of when my cycle ends, but this would be right around the normal time. I cannot check to verify though, haha.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Scourge contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@Scourge wrote:

I have not been inactive for 90 days. I haven't been inactive for one day, but from other posts on the forums apparently my entire account has been deactivated and I may have lost my number. Is there a way to fix this? I've already submitted a ticket.

When you say that your service suddenly stopped working, is that when your renewal would have been? The good is that if it was, no one could have ported the number out a phone number from a suspended account, except to Telus or Koodo, but even then, that would make it an easier fix for the moderators. 

Scourge

Although I have done this multiple times in the past, this is not the case presently.

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make sure you're logging into your user account and not your community forum account.  I made that mistake once and kept trying to access my user account but was using the login page for the community account.

Scourge

No luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot and try logging in.

Need Help? Let's chat.