cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account changes

Bigpointguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I signed up with PM it was for my wife's phone but I used my name and credit card on the account. Now I want to sign up for my phone so:

#1 Can I go into account details and simply change the name & credit card number on the existing account so that it is in her name?

#2  And then proceed to set up the second account in my name using my credit card details?

Thanks for the help,

Pat

7 REPLIES 7

@Bigpointguy  Welcome to public mobile. Dont forget to use your wife's referral code when activating. If you're out west London drugs is offering a free SIM card with in store activation. We're all hoping for a little love from public mobile in the form of a Valentine's day  promo. So keep your eyes on the announcement page.

Bigpointguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for all the speedy answers. I knew you would have the answers! Smiley Very Happy

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bigpointguy  You can use the same credit card for both accounts. You can also change the name on the first account to your wife's name. You can then create the second account using an alias of the first email or creating a new email for your account.

@Bigpointguy  What @Jb456  is saying you would need to use a different email and new sim for your account. But changing the name and credit card (if you wish) on the the account is easily done by logging into the account.

@Jb456  Lol...that was some lightening fast editing!

To edit credit card details click "payments" then it's bottom left 

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bigpointguy   Yes and yes. It is that simple.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Each account is one sim one email address. You can use same credit card if you want but you have to make a new account with a different email or Gmail aliases.

Yes you can change the name in her account  and card.

Need Help? Let's chat.