cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Reactivation

JamesxBondx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

This is my first attempt at posting so please a lil leeway.

My account expired on Feb. 22.  I added 90$ in the form of vouchers on the same morning.  I have not been able to reactivate my account.  When I chose reactivate account I am directed to a dialog box or webpage asking for payment.  My account has enough money to reactivate my previous plan but nothing seems to be happening.  When I try the Change Plan option my old plan options are not there anymore...???  I have sent private messages to two MODs (I had no idea of the forum processes and mistakenly messaged two MODS before posting.) Could you please let me know what is the problem and what are my options?  

Thank you.  I hope to hear from you soon.

6 REPLIES 6

$6/ 90 day period! so roughly $2/ month.

JamesxBondx

Now that is good to know.  All you have to do is make sure that you put money on to the account by voucher before the renewal date I assume.  I will look into that.  Do you have any idea what the current discount is?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JamesxBondx, just to clarify, there's no need to post here before using private messaging to contact a moderator.  The instructions on contacting a moderator is somewhat misleading.  I have actually put in a labs suggestion to clean up the wording.  You did good, hopefully your issue is resolved quickly.

@JamesxBondx  They definitely wouldnt change your rate without you knowing.

But if you dont have enough funds in your account on renewal day, you account can go dormant for as long as 90 days without losing your plan, so nto to worry.

Also not sure if you are aware but if you add a credit card to autopay you receive a monthly discount.  You can still pay with vouchers if you choose to, but by adding the cacrd you get the discount.

JamesxBondx

Thanks for the reply.

I have encountered this sort of thing before with Telus pay-as-you-go.  They changed the options for payg plans and my previous plan was no longer available.  They didn't give you any warning of this change...just an oversight I'm sure. If I didn't have enough money in my account to cover the expired plan at the time of renewal it would not be available to me when I did top up my account.  PublicMobile has changed their payg plan options also.  I don't have enough experience with PublicMobile to know if they follow the same policy.  But I would guess that they do.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@JamesxBondx  Not to worry about private messaging the mods.  If its something technical, they usually they are the ones who will fix it anyways.  So you probably just got a headstart on the process.

The only thing to note is that you only need to message one moderator in the future.  They can all see each otehrs messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.