cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90-Day Plan WITHOUT Text

newpublicmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently experiencing the below issue. This post is mean to serve the knowledge base for new users who experience the below scenario. 

Scenario:

Incorrect 90-Day Plan Chosen

• New User to PM
  • 90-Day Plan for $120
  • Province Wide Calling
  • NO TEXT PACKAGE
  • 6gb Data

Intended 90-Day Plan

• New User to PM
  • 90-Day Plan for $120
  • Province Wide Calling
  • GLOBAL TEXT
  • 6gb Data

From my research, please follow the below process. Note that the process is meant to apply to the exact above scenario. Future plan and/or price changes may make this process obsolete.

Hope this helps future users who experience the same issue.

7 REPLIES 7

Cheers @newpublicmobile

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

newpublicmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

And there we have it, not even half a day since I contacted the Mods, and the issue is resolved. Kudos to PM! 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @newpublicmobile,

Thank you for sharing!

We're sorry to hear that you forgot to add a service. It's normal for the system to ask you for the entire payment, because once a plan is activated, another service can't be added without the intervention of a mod. On the other hand, it's a simple fix for us - and I'm pleased to inform you that I already made the changes on your account.

Simply power cycle your phone and everything should be working 🙂

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WearySky wrote:

Technically, this isn't really specific to your scenario, @newpublicmobile.  This is the basic steps required to get support from the mods on ANY issue you might have, really.  Either PM the mods and give them your info, or create a new thread and tag the mods. 🙂

^^This. Nice summary btw...

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Technically, this isn't really specific to your scenario, @newpublicmobile.  This is the basic steps required to get support from the mods on ANY issue you might have, really.  Either PM the mods and give them your info, or create a new thread and tag the mods. 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@newpublicmobile  That is a good post thanks for sharing, it should help out many members.  But you have also basically tagged the mods 6 times to something that doesn't need any support. Not sure how it would work but next time maybe try @ Shazia_K  I don't think that made a link or notified them.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

THanks for the post!  thats how the community works, learning from each other.

Need Help? Let's chat.