cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 days since PM'd mods about failed activation. Still without service.

chelseaejc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Mods,

It's been almost a week since my failed activation, and I'm getting a little desperate. Since it seems that my number port was not completed, I'm currently getting charged from Wind Mobile and Public Mobile at the same time - and not able to get the service i'm paying for from either.

While I do have data access, I currently am not receiving texts or calls with Public Mobile.

@Shazia_K , @Mary_M , @Saray_O , @Caroline_D I would really like some help. @JaK mentioned that a PM would be the best way to get in touch, but it doesn't seem to be working!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

LuBear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I myself is in the same boat as you. Send a message to the mod and just checked the message and it hasn't been looked at yet, I understand that they are working hard to resolve the issue, however. They had a deadline of November 20th and many people had to scramble to get their sim cards to activate their phones. Now people are paying for a service they cannot use. 

Public Mobile as a gesture of good customer service should make sure to resolve the issues and then backtrack the starting date. No one wants to pay for a service they cannot use.

Sincerely 

Not So Happy Customer

Need Help? Let's chat.