cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 Days SIM card not arrived (Toronto)

jmapark91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi,

When I ordered my SIM card, I got it the very next day.
I wanted to switch my parents to PM as well, so I ordered 2 SIM cards on November 9th and they still have not arrived..

I am getting anxious because I want to receive the SIM cards before the 20th so I can activate them both with the promo deal..

Can anyone help me? I do not want to miss this promo deal..

Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

akpo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I ordered Tuesday eve (Nov. 15), got it today afternoon (Nov. 17).  Best bet is to pick it up in person in Toronto downtown location once they set a place and time.

Gee

You can't blame Public Mobile for something that is not within their control

I doubt the mailman stole your SIM card.  It was probably misplaced.  Accidents happen

If you're in one of the major cities, go pick up a new SIM Friday or Saturday.  If not, then ask a friend to get one for you and have them send you the SIM number so you can activate the plan before Sunday.

Activate with a new number and then wait till you receive the SIM in the mail from your friend before porting.

dcelest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Same situation for me: Canada Post said it was delivered on november 13 but I never received it. Would be surprised if delivery person pocketed it knowing that there's high demand. PM never supplied a tracking number until today when I specifically asked for it, and now no matter what happens I can't get one in time for Nomember 20th. How is this fair for anyone?

jgorman
My xpress post one says expected delivery Nov.10. Never got it

jgorman
I've been waiting since last Monday. I ordered another to be safe. Will have it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
They are shipping this one FedEx not xpress so there is know problems.

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey everyone, 

Sorry to hear that your SIM cards are taking so long to arrive. SIM cards typically arrive in urban centres within 1-2 business days. Since last Friday was Remembrance Day, Canada Post was closed, and not shipping any SIM cards, so there may be a slight delay due to that. 

If you haven't received your SIM cards and it has been more than 3-4 days, please PM me with your Order Number and I will look into this for you. Thanks! 

jmapark91
Yea I got the confirmation email on Nov 11th

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just got another SIM card today for my friend and it was after ordering it on Saturday (GTA). You can order another SIM card just in case if you afraid to miss it or look on Kijiji. I saw people selling it at a card cost just to get the referral.

Paddle8

Did you receive a shipping confirmation? I ordered on Sunday (the 13th) and it arrived today. I live in the GTA. I didn't get a confirmation though.

Simon4s

Having the same problem. Except its only been 4 days for my parents

Need Help? Let's chat.