cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5th day porting waiting for a response

Kcasqu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Filled out self serve request, tweeted and posted on forum and nobody ever responds. Maybe theyou will contact me.

Help please
18 REPLIES 18

Kcasqu
Yes just went back in tried porting again & put in IMEI tried porting & took about 5 min. It started working.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
So everything's working fully?

Kcasqu
I tried reporting again and it worked this time

Kcasqu
Tried porting again and said it was successful and can't get calls.

Kcasqu
I don't even know if I'm trying to contact a MOD the right way. Not a good system. I am totally lost.

Dee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I know. I have one existing account now set up correctly on the promo plan Thanks to @@Mary_M and just waiting for the new one now. Good Luck. These MODS are really a great group!

Kcasqu
Thank you I will wait it is a pain paying for 2 services and carrying 2 phones. I had 3 phones ported no problem.

Dee
You wait. I gave up on my Telus port and took a random PM number and still cant complete the activation at the payment screen. No activation completed = no service. Outside of this Promo issue service is always fast and reliable.

Kcasqu
So how do I get ahold of someone that can fix the problem?

Kcasqu
Changed the number àfter porting failed and tried reporting and still says there is still an error porting. So I have a new number and the old number is still active at virgin

Rockdaddy22
So you're on your second new number from PM?

Kcasqu
Changed the number àfter porting failed and tried reporting and still says there is still an error porting. So I have a new number and the old number is still active at virgin

Rockdaddy22
What do you mean you tried changing number after a failed port?

Kcasqu
Still waiting for a response 9th day and nothing yet.

Kcasqu
Thanks I will hold on. Hopefully it's only 9 days LOL

nockiboo

It took me about 9 days, your turn will come.  Mods are super busy, just have to be patient and they will get to you 🙂

Kcasqu
I'm with Virgin Mobile tried porting and it didn't port. Tried changing number and reported. It says contact customer service. My Virgin number is still active. Want my number ported I have had it over 20 years. I have had no response yet. If is going to take a bit I would just like to know. My wife's changed no problem.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kcasqu What stage of porting are you at and what is your old provider?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.