cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G data promotion

weisujuan428
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was contacted by a salesman last month, he told me Public Mobile had a Canada Day promotion of an additional free monthly 3G data on a $25/month plan. With this promotion, I decided to switch to Public Mobile.

However, when I check my account now, it shows that the 3G data is only 1-time promotion. I hope you can stick with what you promised, that there's additioanl monthly free 3G data. Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sujuan

4 REPLIES 4

There was a flash sale for 3 gig (one time only) had to enter your email on the website between May 26 to 28th and activate by June 12th.

Maybe that is what you're talking about however it was a one time only 3 gigs as per the terms and conditions.

Flash sale:

Activate on a plan $25/mo or more by June 12 and get a free 3GB one-time data bonus for a limited time*

How to get the offer
Submit your email below between May 26-28, 2020. Make sure to activate with this email address by June 12, 2020.

New customers will need to activate at home, online. Not for in store activations.

One time data add on bonus only. Not monthly extra data bonus. Unused data will roll over to the next month. Once all used up (3GB), the data bonus will expire.

Terms and conditions
* Offer available from May 26 2020 - May 28 2020 at 11:59PM ET to new customers who activate online using the promo code and email entered online by June 12 2020.

3GB one-time data bonus will automatically be applied to activations on $25/mo rate plans or more after the eligible promo code has been entered online. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@weisujuan428 wrote:

I was contacted by a salesman last month, he told me Public Mobile had a Canada Day promotion of an additional free monthly 3G data on a $25/month plan. With this promotion, I decided to switch to Public Mobile.

However, when I check my account now, it shows that the 3G data is only 1-time promotion. I hope you can stick with what you promised, that there's additioanl monthly free 3G data. Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sujuan

If you were contacted by a salesperson this would not have been from PM but rather a 3rd party.  Unless it was from a Public Mobile Kiosk.  Like the others have said it is a one time add-on and PM will not be required to honour it as a monthly promo.  Were you a PM customer prior to the salesperson contacting you?  Just wondering how they had your number to contact.  I would go back to them and let them know they gave you false information.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@weisujuan428 it was a one time add on. The salesman made a mistake. Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@weisujuan428 wrote:

Sujuan

@weisujuan428   You were either misinformed or mislead by the salesman.  PM's promos/flash sales almost always only offer a one-time add-on data, so you have received the correct offer for your plan.  Sorry!

Need Help? Let's chat.