cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Refer-A-Friend Promo Extended to January 1, 2019

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For those interested, it looks like the $25 Refer-A-Friend promo was just extended, although the original announcement hasn't been updated yet at the time of this post.

I just checked my account overview page and saw the notice in the upper-right was changed in the last 24 hours, as the deadline now says Jan.1, 2019 instead of Dec.16, 2018.

PM$25ReferralBonusExtendedto1Jan2019.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

@free1reign wrote:

Re: $25 reward for refer a friend not shown on rewards or bill

signed up and no $25 credit to me or friend

Assuming your friend activated online and gave your number as referral, the credits (not rewards) will appear within 72 hours and show as an increase in Available Funds.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

free1reign
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: $25 reward for refer a friend not shown on rewards or bill

signed up and no $25 credit to me or friend

Anonymous
Not applicable

This could be nice as an enticement for friends and family through the holiday season.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13, lol, that's funny, the Oracles are some secret society.  I can picture the StoneCutters anthem right now......WEEEEEDOOOOOOO WEEEDOOOOO Smiley LOL

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Date has now been changed in the Announcement.  

@stonechucker wrote:

@smp99, it's old news to the Oracles.  They hear about these things before us lowly subscribers.

There's this secret Martin's Lounge that I keep seeing mentioned.

This thread is how I learned about it as well.  I was in my self serve the other day and didn't see any changes.  So as a group we were not told in any secret area.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@smp99, it's old news to the Oracles.  They hear about these things before us lowly subscribers.

There's this secret Martin's Lounge that I keep seeing mentioned.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is not old news. This thread is how I first found out.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Old news, but thanks for reporting it in this forum anyway.  They ought to remove the date and leave it as indefinite.  The sister brand has maintained a $50 referral credit for a long time now with no end date specified. 

Need Help? Let's chat.