cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Numbers 2 Logins same household

cgiord
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 kids = 2 numbers = 2 logins. Is there a way to login into 1 account and have access to both phone numbers? I dont see why I have to have 2 emails address = 2 logins and 2 billings info etc... when they are both under my name and household address. Does anyone know if possible to combine them? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@computergeek541 

Thanks, good to know not all prepaid allow additional lines.

My previous Chatr account didn’t allow additional lines…maybe it is only 3rd tier prepaid plans.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@cgiord 

Adding additional lines to one account are on the more expensive postpaid plans.

PM is a prepaid service so 1 account/1 email.

Prepad doesn't mean 1 phone number per account, nor does that in itself that the same e-mail address can't be used for two different accounts. Those are restriction specific to Public Mobile.  There are carriers that allow more than one prepaid number to be on the same account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cgiord 

Adding additional lines to one account are on the more expensive postpaid plans.

PM is a prepaid service so 1 account/1 email.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@cgiord  same issues I have here. I understand how you feel.  Hopefully they will change that soon.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @cgiord,

Unfortunately, Public Mobile requires a unique email address for each phone number. I recommend that you write down each username and password and keep it some place safe. It can be confusing to to keep track of both numbers and payments when the details are stored until 2 different accounts. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cgiord  No sorry each phone line account needs its own email , but you can use the referral code from the first account to use on the second account and save $

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately, at this time it's not possible to combine them into one. Each account has to have it's own unique address.

Need Help? Let's chat.