cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15$ plan bonus not applied

ledantecpierre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

when I purchased the 15$ plan with 250MB data, it says I would have an extra 250MB data if I use auto payment. I am using auto payment and I don't see the extra 250M in my data usage maximum available.

Do I actually have to go over my initial 250M so I can see the bonus? I am afraid I don't have the bonus applied and will go without data once I reached 250M.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

@popping wrote:

@ledantecpierre 

The $15 plan has 250MB bonus data per 30 days cycle with autopay enabled - Not 250GB

Check your data usage line on your overview page.

My $15 plan shows I used 6.32MB out of my 250MB.  What is shown on your data usage line.  If you don't see the usage line, you may have used all your 250MB data.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    11  /  100 MIN

250 MB at 3G speed
    6.532  /  250 MB

@ledantecpierre 

My $15 plan details with the following description:

• This plan includes: -
  • - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

Do you have the same description?

If yes, you may have used all your 250MB data for the current cycle.

If no, create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Enter "contact human" as question one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

My Plan says: 

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 12.21.11 PM.png

As a result of buying this description. 

10 Public Mobile 2019-10-12 at 8.34.05 AM.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ledantecpierre 

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option.  It is cheaper to change your plan to the $23 plan which has 1GB data with autopay enabled.

popping

@popping wrote:

@ledantecpierre 

The $15 plan has 250MB bonus data per 30 days cycle with autopay enabled - Not 250GB

My $15 plan shows I used 6.32MB out of my 250MB.  What is shown on your data usage line.  If you don't see the usage line, you may have used all your 250MB data.

11  /  100 MIN

250 MB at 3G speed
    6.532  /  250 MB

@ledantecpierre 

My $15 plan details with the following description:

• This plan includes: -
  • - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

Do you have the same description?

If yes, you may have used all your 250MB data for the current cycle.

If no, create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Enter "contact human" as question one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

@ledantecpierre wrote:

Hello,

when I purchased the 15$ plan with 250GB data, it says I would have an extra 250GB data if I use auto payment. I am using auto payment and I don't see the extra 250g in my data usage maximum available.

Do I actually have to go over my initial 250G so I can see the bonus? I am afraid I don't have the bonus applied and will go without data once I reached 250G.

Thanks

There is no bonus on top of the 250MB. Once you use it up, the data will stop working.  After that is used up, for data usage, you would have to buy a data add-on, renew your plan earlier, or switch to a different plan.  If you're concerned about running out of data, I would consider a different plan for your next renewal because 250MB is very little.

popping

@ledantecpierre 

11  /  100 MIN

250 MB at 3G speed
    6.532  /  250 MB

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Actually the 250 mb you have is the bonus. Without auto-pay there is no data on the $15 plan.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@ledantecpierre that plan only has 250 mb with the autopay. Without autopay it has no data

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ledantecpierre  That is incorrect. The $15 plan will only give you the 250MB if you have AutoPay enabled. If AutoPay is disabled you get 0MB on that plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.