cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 G Data Add On

KaitlinDeCiccio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased an add on of 1G and am unable to use it or apply it to my account.  My data has been turned off and I don’t know why I can’t use the add on I purchased yesterday.

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Is your account currently Active @KaitlinDeCiccio ? This shouldn't matter whether it is showing on your account or not, but the account needs to be Active for any addons to work.

So, you see it on your mobile in your account; properly just a refresh/cache issue on computer.

When you dial 611 does it include the data addon amount you purchased of 1GB /1024MB when you check your balances?

@KaitlinDeCiccio 

is your credit card is charged maybeyou use it all of data, if login from browser mobile some issue they have,

go to your account do you see that amount at Available Fund then ok go to rebuy it again,

not see at Available Fund and your credit card is charged then contact support team by CS_Agent  to check it out, 

KaitlinDeCiccio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On my phone I can see that I have purchased it and it hasn’t been used and when I sign in online it doesn’t show up in my purchased add ones but that I paid for it

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@KaitlinDeCiccio hi when you look in your self serve account do you see the add on or is it possible it was not purchased properly,if you don't see it then try buying it again 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@KaitlinDeCiccio 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons is showing there is.

if there then rebooting device.

Need Help? Let's chat.