cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No outgoing caller ID

GroovyBro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Whenever I call anyone, no one picks up because they say that it showed "no caller id" on their phones and they don't know who it is because it doesn't display my number.

It's been kinda annoying lately and I would really like to know how to set up outgoing caller ID so that at least it shows my number.
6 REPLIES 6

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You may want to reboot your phone.  

Otherwise, you may have an incomplete port and need to contact moderator.  Unfortunately, since they are very busy, it may take a few days to resolve issues.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your account number and PIN code.

chakord
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I bought a new Publicmobile plan today of 20$ per month prepaid, which has unlimited province wide talk, I face the same issue as posted, Whenever I make a outgoing call, the other party dont see any number and sees it as Unknown.

I am using factory unlocked Apple iPhone 6.

Please advise how to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @GroovyBro

No caller ID indicates that your number is blocked. Have you recently dialed #31# before a number in order to block yours ? 

Try adding *31# before the 7 digit phone number, see if it makes a difference. 

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

GroovyBro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
No its OK McLaren answered my question already

Jsauter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would PM one of the Public Mobile mods.  It sounds like something was not setup correctly in your system record when the number was created.  I know they can be configured to not publish out etc. or remain anoynmous.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What type of phone are you using?  There might be a setting that was enabled to block your number

Need Help? Let's chat.