cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Disabled, can’t change payment card on wife’s phone

karimhamasni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I had an account with two lines on it before, and I ported one line out. The other line belongs to my wife, and it is still with public mobile. 

I changed credit cards recently and her renewal failed. When I try to login to the account to update my payment card, it says login disabled! Help!! Her phone service just stopped working today 

5 REPLIES 5

Andrei_DA
Customer Support Agent

For specific account inquiries, I recommend sending a private message to the Moderators because you might need to share personal information!

You can easily do that by clicking here!

Keep in mind that you have to be logged in your Community account in order for the link to work!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dre_matthews wrote:

I’m having the same issue with being able to login to change my credit card information. I know I have a payment overdue and don’t want to be sent to collections because of it. Please inform me of what I need to do to get this resolved ASAP!!

@Dre_matthews 

This is a prepaid service. If you don't pay it'll just stop. No ones going to come after you looking for payment.

You could go online to recharge.com and buy vouchers and use the 611 service to add money to your account.

Have you tried the Forgot your password? link?

Dre_matthews
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m having the same issue with being able to login to change my credit card information. I know I have a payment overdue and don’t want to be sent to collections because of it. Please inform me of what I need to do to get this resolved ASAP!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@karimhamasni, as already mentioned, this service has never been able to carry two lines in a single account.  So, if you did have two lines, it could be sitting in two accounts.  The account you are trying to access is the one that you closed by porting out.  Look through your records  and see what the account details for your remaining line. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@karimhamasni, As far as I know, Public Mobile has never had accounts with multiple phone lines.  That said, it has nothing to do with getting your account password reset.

You will need to send a private message to the moderator team, and ask them to reset your account password.  Be sure to include your wife's phone number and account PIN (if known), and ask for a password reset.  You might want to also confirm the email address used to access the account.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.