cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here are some ideas

Grinchin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
How about having reliable internet connections? Every few pages I load, or ever few minutes on facebook I lose connection and have to reconnect.
How about going back to unlimited internet as well? I pay 15$ for 1g that runs out within a week or 2 because I am constantly reloading pages i am trying to read or emails for work.
How about opening stores again? Its really annoying HAVING to call you guys whenever I have a problem. Especially since I am usually on hold for 15 minutes or more.
Also, why dont you hire some competent customer service agents. Every issue I have when I call in is turned around on me and is "my fault". They dont care to be helpful or even nice half the time.
While were at it, why not provide decent phones? Selling a whole bunch of outdated phones using 2 years agos tech sucks. And you still charge as much as your competitors charge for last years phones.

Public Mobile.. you used to be so good. Since you went 4g its like you dont want your company to succeed.
Once I get enough money to be off your network and with another company I will be.
1 REPLY 1

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Though PM still has lots of things to improve, no denying, and perhaps pricing on new plans need some adjustments here and there, the Service is still preferable for now. Their HSPA+4G Network for most part works near flawless,  Unless PM makes a careless mistake, and that's really a IF, I can't really see PM going anywhere but up, and beyond.

Plus, PM is currently on Beta, so anything is possible, prices are flexible and adjustable, plans and add on's can see additional items added. Like a Grocery store, new products are always tested and added. Let's be patient. The Ultimate Best I'm sure has yet to come. Hopefully soon

Need Help? Let's chat.