Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay $ Discount problems

newpubliciphone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi i just joined public mobile and ported over from wind

while paying the 120$, i also signed to autopay

As i pressed register i got a message saying autopay was declined and payment was succesful

So basically i paid for 3 months but did not get 6$ credit for autopay

i signed up for autopayment for the 3 months after january

can you please look into the issue  and tell me what can i do to get back the autopay discount for these 3 months

23 REPLIES 23

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Perfect

newpubliciphone

@Rockdaddy22 sent my details to @Mary_M

Lets see what happens next

Rockdaddy22
Any update here?

newpubliciphone

@Mary_M sent you a private message with the subject  Autopay $ Discount problems

containing all my information

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @newpubliciphone,

Thank you for posting on our community, and sorry to hear about this !

Have you tried removing your CC and re-registering it? I'm also trying to locate an account but you did not provide any account information. Please private message me your PM phone number and account number!

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
I'd just hold tight, they're still extremely busy dealing with service issues. They'll eventually get to you and make it right.

newpubliciphone

@daredogg

almost 2 weeks and still no answer

this is getting crazy

any idea what to do?

newpubliciphone

one week still no answerCat Sad

You're welcome! Robot Very Happy

newpubliciphone

@daredogg thank you very much for your support

will surely let you know what happens

@Saray_O I have sent you a private message regarding this topic

@newpubliciphone thanks for posting! I was wondering if maybe there was a discrepancy between summary page and the My Rewards page, but doens't look that way.

I forget if you have already, but just send a private message to one of the moderators and they'll make the adjustment for you. Since you have until January 29th until renewal, I'd say it's not a huge urgency. Just as long as the adjustment is made before then.

newpubliciphone

@daredogg

here is a screen shot of my account

as you can see i am getting only 2$ on a 90 day plan

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 1.42.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 1.45.13 PM.png

@newpubliciphone Log into your My Account, and click on the My Rewards button. When you go there, do you see the correct credit?

I'm on the 30 day plan, and after a successful renewal that's when the $2 credit in my case is added. Here's what My Rewards looks like on my account...

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 10.43.59 AM.png

newpubliciphone

can you please help

newpubliciphone

hi i took your advice and cancelled the change my plan after january 

and now i only see $2 AutoPay Reward and not the $6 i should see for the 3 months autopay

can a mod please look into my account

thank you and great to be a public mobile user

@newpubliciphone since you're not actually changing anything, choosing the same plan again, there should be no issues. I was just saying it's not necessary to do that every 90 days.

Welcome to PM by the way 🙂

newpubliciphone

i have requested to change my plan to be effective from jan end to the same 120$ promo i have now

Hope that wont be any issue

@newpubliciphone you don't have to keep "adding the plan" every 90 days, because once you've chosen a plan you remain subscribed to it, unless you change it or cancel your service. When you're on autopay, the system automatically charges your credit card the day before your plan expires, and renews the plan at midnight. The autopay credit you earned will be credited first, so your credit card payment in January will be $114 + taxes (provided you didn't earn any additional referral credits or community rewards).

So, now that you've subscribed to the $120 90-day promo plan, there's nothing you need to do. Your account will continue to auto-renew until you change or cancel your service.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I just signed up last night and as stated you will see it for next month, in the overview tab of your account.  It is understandable they wouldn't give you a discount on your first three months as you may not stay after that.  All these rewards and how to earn a discount/credit towards your next bill is  a great little program

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

newpubliciphone

@ben10nnery wrote:

You're right, the autopay discount starts on the next cycle. You should see your credit balance being +$6.00 on My Account if everything went through correctly.

hi i see the 6$ on rewards for autopay after continuing the plan after jan

i just added the 120$ 90 plan again from jan end again so my plan doesnt expire

do i have to do that every 3 months or just keeping my credit card on autopay renews my plan

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

that is right it only apply to your first renew date not right away.

ben10nnery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You're right, the autopay discount starts on the next cycle. You should see your credit balance being +$6.00 on My Account if everything went through correctly.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@newpubliciphone I believe on your first round of payment there is no credit deducted it becomes effective on your first renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.