cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the Fact

anon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received this e-mail from PM with the following. ("Your feedback is important to us so we can understand why you left Public Mobile.  Please take a few minutes to complete this survey, facilitated by CICIC (whatever that is).  Once you complete the survey, you will automatically be entered into a quarterly draw to win a $250 VISA gift card.") 

Please tell me PM is that why you don't have employees anymore? Is it because you offered them the same renumeration system?

Even if PM offered me the $250., I would seriously have to consider whether it's worth it.

I know companies are out to make a profit and the N. American mobile industry is fraught with overcharging and the whole system needs a overhaul; but the worst experience I have ever had, with any piece of technology in the last 20 years has been with PM. As well, this company likes to use and take advantage of their clients in ways that would make Scrooge envious. However, there are much better alternatives out there and the only item I am grateful to PM for is, that I have found one.

9 REPLIES 9

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
This is just hilarious, I feel so used lol

imm1304

Hey @anon, I understand that you are unhappy with PM.  I know there were/are unresolved issues that made some new customers angry, and justifiably so.  Venting your frustration is fine here.  If you have outstanding issues with PM, you may wish to pursue them until resolved.  I have witnessed PM refund money and provide monetrary goodwill if they caused inconvenience to their customers. So, despite buggy system, the company itself isn't bad in taking care of its customers and means well.  Granted, things were moving slow but I am seeing response times improve consistently over the last few weeks.  

Next, you can delete/ignore/assign to junk and move on.  We win some and we lose some.. life goes on 🙂

I hope you have found what you are looking for in your new cell phone carrier.  All the best.  

srlawren

@anon your email client probably includes a delete function.  If you don't want to help PM get better, than just delete the email and carry on with your life.  Have you never had a company with whom you've stopped doing business ask you why? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

anon

I understand why you send the emails; but all your doing is adding insult to injury. Yes, I feel ripped off and unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it but voice my displeasure and try to warn others, here. For those looking for details, answering why I'm upset, would only assist PM. I refuse to provide them. 

Here's a contest idea. Have your clients parade around with Public Mobile signs. Those who march the longest have a chance to win a free pair of socks. Darn I helped them again, sorry.

@anon No, I'm just another PM customer just like most everyone else in this community. My views are my own, and in fact don't happen to coincide with the stance of the company - as you'll notice in my dozens of posts complaining about the slow progress of bug resolution and process evolution at PM.

That said, with all due respect, I think I'm more qualified than anyone else to decide whether or not I'm being "used" by someone or some company. But thank you for your concern for my welfare.

Also, like I already said in my last post, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with PM. I hope PM's systems can be improved drastically in the next few months, so experiences like yours entirely become a thing of the past.

anon

Tell me 7789849803 are you a PM employee? Do you own stock? If the answer is 'No', then why are you defending PM? Your being used; That's what my post is about. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @anon,

With regard to the phrase, ."..take advantage of its clients...", if you meant participating in the community for possible rewards, please note that no one put a gun to anyone's head to participate. Responders no doubt reply because they enjoy sharing knowledge. Earning a few dollars per month for doing so is the topping on the cake, so to speak. There is even a grandfathered responder, who, being grandfathered, is not entitled to any rewards.

FYI.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @anon,

Sorry to hear about the discontent with our company. Smiley Sad

For my clarification, I believe you received this email based on the fact that you decided to leave us for a different provider, is this true?

We are always searching for feedback, and some survey's we send out do come with an incentive in order for us to receive as many samples as possible, so we can better understand where we went wrong and how can we make things better.

In terms of employee's, we have quite a few to be honest, and I for one can tell you they work very hard in putting our customers first. Does that mean were perfect? The answer is no.

That's why we need your feedback 🙂

Jeremy

Mayor / Maire

@anon Sorry, but I'm not understanding what your post is about. Are you just here to complain about the problems you used to face while you had PM service? If so, I'm sorry to hear it.

Or are you here to complain that a survey invite was sent to you? If so, that seems like a fairly harmless thing to me.

Or are you here to complain about PM offering the chance to win $250 to people who complete the survey? If so, that sounds very generous to me!

Need Help? Let's chat.