cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 DAYS SINCE PORTING ATTEMPT

dcylwa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Absoulutely Rediculous .

Private messaged all the mods with all the relevant info - Yes tried all the trouble shooting .. # needs to be ported . 

I wonder if the calling better bisness bureau will help at this point . Absoutely frustrating . get your ducks in a row PM .

Please assist @Shazia_K

26 REPLIES 26

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Not arguing that at all. They know they have a lot of work to do. At the moment their only focus is on fixing the service issues.

Rob99

@Rockdaddy22

thanks!   like I said, you have a calm demeanor etc!

but all these whining and complaining threads would not be here if the first line of contact for issues is via PM.  Then Mods can at least confirm to customers that the PM has been seen and is being worked on.

Rockdaddy22
So 11 days to get a resolution. I know it's not perfect. I'm not trying to say there's an exact order or anything, we all know its disorganized, they've been honest about the problems. I believe sometimes a mod will cruise the forms trying to help, then there's other mods working on the backlog as we speak.

Rob99

@Rockdaddy22

Yes I know, thx!  

According the the OP, they ported Saturday Nov 19 and had an issue and PM'd Mod on Sunday Nov 20th.  He got a response on Tuesday Nov 22, and it's now resolved Nov 28!

From reading these forums, there appears to be a lot of people with PMs before Sunday Nov 20th who have had NO reply.  

Rockdaddy22
To be clear Shaz had been previously talking to this person and was unable to solve it immediately. That's why the title of the thread. You should ask that person how long they've waited in total for support to fix his issue. I think it's been a week or 2.

Rob99

@Rockdaddy22, thanks for trying to keep us all calm!  

However, when you see posts like this:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Was-told-it-would-take-72-hours-for-po...

to which Shazia_K replied and updated to AFTER complaining, then you cant help but feel that you are being ignored if you don't make a big fuss.

Rockdaddy22
They're doing their best with the system they have. You go to war with the army you have not the army you wish you had.

Check the announcements, they've acknowledged the problems.

xinit0
So, a giant pile of tickets on the floor... 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Some mods do different jobs. Some are working emails, some private messages, some twitter and facebook and one sometimes cruising the forums. To the best of my knowledge anyway.

Rob99

I don't think they are going from oldest to newest. 

I see a lot of people who are whining, complaining and typing in ALL CAPS get attention and issues resolved faster

And i see a lot of people who have the same issues who PM'd AFTER other people get their issues resolved first.

I saw a message posted today asking what is the best method to contact, and a Mod chimed up within half an hour telling them to PM her!

Dilawer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_K   Hi

I send you PM. Kindly check the message and resolve my issue

Thanks Alot

Dilawer

StephanieD

I'm not sure what the process is either @Shazia_K , I can only imagine and sympathise with how busy you all must be !!  I received your pm on Friday and replied, but have not heard back  🙂

selvia_foeng

@Shazia_K, I have been waiting for more than a week.. please tell me how is the process.. Thanks

Mint

I PMed Mary_M on Sunday which was 8 days ago.

xinit0
There's PMs, there's the forum and there's the ticket numbers from Contact Us. It's not very clear at all. Is there a single queue, or multiple queues, or is it more of a loose pile of tickets that they pick from at random?

its probably from oldest PM requests(near the beginning of november) to newest (now) 

Mint
@Shazia_K I'm 10 days in without service. How are you prioritizing resolution of these issues...?

cx

Hello @Shazia_K

Same here.  My phone number from Rogers failed to port over and it has been 8 days.  I reported it 7-8 days ago and have been waiting patiently.  I have yet to receive a response from a moderator so I just send you a private message with the required information. Awaiting for your response.

Thanks,

Cx

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

oops! 

So if this is the case both issues for @dcylwa@allenly, have been resolved please both check PMs. 

Thanks for letting know @UDP7 Smiley Embarassed

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Some confusion here. I have no problem, it's @dcylwa that needs help fixing. 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @UDP7

Can you please send me a private message with the required info?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

allenly

The same here.  8 Days since activation/port.  I have no service at all. No data, no voice. 😞   I already PM mod, but still waiting on response.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues.  I agree that the wait is beyond reasonable but they are doing what they can and hopefully will get to you soon.  I know comments don't help your issue get resolved but once it is all cleared up the plan pricing here is amazing.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

some people have been dealing with over 2 weeks, so you're further down the line as there is a lot of back log 

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When's the last time you private messaged a mod?

Rockdaddy22
You don't think they're trying, check the announcements section.
Need Help? Let's chat.