cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 Credit Instead of $20 with new SIM bought and activated at walmart

Noreenmukhtar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I bought a new sim from Walmart and subscribed to $47 plan in the store (unlimited international text,unlimited canada wide calling and 1Gb LTE) .

Got a free SIM  , however today I got a credit of only $10 into my account instead of $20??

Can someone explain why I got a credit of only $10 instead of $20 as advertised 

3 REPLIES 3

@Noreenmukhtar wrote:

Yesterday I bought a new sim from Walmart and subscribed to $47 plan in the store (unlimited international text,unlimited canada wide calling and 1Gb LTE) .

Got a free SIM  , however today I got a credit of only $10 into my account instead of $20??

Can someone explain why I got a credit of only $10 instead of $20 as advertised 

A $10 credit is given to you if you tell the activation system that someone refered you and provide that Public Mobile phone number.  Also, I'm almost certain that there is no $20 credit if you take any plan that has data.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you put down a friend's phone number down as your referrer? If so, that might be it. Based on what you've provided, you are not eligible to receive the $20 credit because that credit is only for talk+text plans. You seemed to have subscribed to a plan with data.

cork99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

looks like talk and text only ????

Need Help? Let's chat.