Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - October 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_October.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions, but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together Octobers Top 0.5% contributed to over 980 replies, received over 1700 Bravo’s and 67 accepted solutions. Truly Amazing! 

top5.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@Michael77, @mimmo, @stonechucker, @computergeek541, @Mana, @closng, @pakmode, @sheytoon, @Acekiller, @R47, @domenicocortez and many more….

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @Someone_here

Merci! A new badge named “Contributeur principal” in English meaning “Top Contributor” has been added to your Community profile.top_fran.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for October! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki

36 REPLIES 36

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all, keep up the good works, hats off 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks, @JUNA1D5HAH.

JUNA1D5HAH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great Job by all of you. I am striving to be of assistance as much as I can. I worked in Client Service and Technical Support Help Desk for a mobile phone company for about 6-7 years and would love to share my knowledge and expertise. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime.      Robot Happy

youbme

Congratulations to all the contributors who make sure the PM community continues to be a vibrant and supportive space!

Congrats to all contributors! Every little bit helps 

Pier

Great job guys. Keep it up.

danielj

Congratulations to all. Lets keep helping Public Mobile get better.

Felicitations à tous. Continuons à aider Public Mobile à mieux se passer.

911onFire

Hi @imm1304! I'm on that $120 for 12gb/3 month promo! The loyalty bonus is definitely a nice incentive. I personally have no need for more gb, but having promo plans comparable to a certain website that offers Koodo plans from Sask. would attract more customers... I've tried to bring people on board but some need more than 4gb/month.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @911onFire!  

I am just hoping for a promo because last year around this time, PM had the famous $40/4GB promo.  So something like that or 6GB for $50 would be nice this year.  

dna2016

Congrats on your 1 year, hopefully you'll be seeing that additional $1/30 days from the Loyalty Rewards program now.  I'm only about 6 months in but I'm definitly not going anywhere.

dna2016

AWESOME!!!! I earned my first Top 5% Smiley Very Happy, this community program is definitely very worth while and thank you PM for implementing this as part of your rewards and incentive program. 

Congrats to all those who contributed and also earned $$$$

911onFire

@imm1304 what's the smoking hot promo you mentioned in:

"smoking hot promo to compliment the give a gig, get a gig promo"?

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everyone, thanks to all contributors and PM team. Smiley Very Happy

denkom

Way to go, everyone! 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all the community members on another month of being awesome and helping everyone in a friendly manner.  

Special thanks to the @CS_Agent for the tireless work of resolving issues and absorbing anger and frustration from the disgruntled custoemrs with a positive attitude.  

I hope the community will be buzzing soon with a smoking hot promo to compliment the give a gig, get a gig promo.  Lets go PM, you can do this!  😄

@NDesai don't be rushing winter, however much I like it, but it doesn't officially start until December 20-22...  Unfortunately, I don't have a calendar with themoons showing on them at the moment.

Good news thgough for those of you who are missing the daylight hours in the evening due to the time change...  That same day in December is the start of the daylight hours getting longer.

Congrats to all top contributors. A few new faces i see, so that is always good 🙂

Winter is already here and so what will you do sitting inside?

Keep up the work you do here. 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats!! and thank you all for all your hard work and support!!

@sbreakin wrote:

Oh & and before you know it, another year will pass and you earn the loyalty reward.

That's one of the best things.  The loyalty rewards can be stacked on top of the community and referal rewards.  While referal rewards are based on decisions of other people remaining customers and community rewards are only given out to certain amount of people, the loyalty rewards are earned by everyone on reward eligible plans, simply for being a customer.

The community rewards are definitely nice but it's really about the recognizing the top members.  The few dollars a month is nothing compared to hours of time that people put forth. Thank you to all for trying to help and and a welcome to all new members/customers that came on board this past month.

Nsk143

Congrats everyone 

Michael77

Congrats to all!  Great job everyone! 🙂

shartomjam

Congrats to all.  Another month of help and solutions from an exceptional group of members.

Vickel

Congrats!

thanks to everyone for making this a great community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to all Heart

pakmode

Yay!

Congratulations to All !

sbreakin

Congratulations to all that contribute to help others in the forums. 

I concur that those top contributors are so amazing with their speed of assistance and concise solutions. And occasionally their diplomacy when a member runs into trouble and is a little too expressive. I should do shout of for the @Jeremy_M and mods who remain very polite in solving those occasional issues that seem to have occurred at the customer's most important time.

I was a little less active this month but often amazed at how fast replies & great solutions are provided often within an hour & more often within 10 - 30 minutes.   

To those that didn't achieve an award level this time, thank you for coming here reading this and providing your solutions. 

The rewards do vary based on a point system and how many members are active.  It's a bit hard to predict as active members vary for example I've been in top 5% earned with 82 and top 25% earned with 38 (& 50% with 159 this month).

The biggest reward is the community spirit of helping and the extra $1 or 2 or 4 is appreciated too.

Oh & and before you know it, another year will pass and you earn the loyalty reward.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Congrats all pm members. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all!  I had my best month ever, right at the first anniversary!  I guess all that remains is to crack the glass ceiling.

Acekiller

One day....

Need Help? Let's chat.