cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gunner123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors – January 2021

@darlicious thankyou your participation in the community is outstanding!!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darliciousvery nice work, as usual. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Too bad PM does not do this anymore... cost cutting measures perhaps?

And way to go on your results.

Interestingly, I had one of my best months in a long time and yet sadly only managed to crack the 25% group. 😕

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

I honestly don't know how you do this tabulating (dare i even ask, why?) but what a service you supply to users new and old on this forum.

For any naysayers out there (and there aren't many) on darlicious's approach to be ever-helpful in going the extra mile, I counter that by voting @darlicious as honorary Oracle.

Anyone wish to 2nd that motion?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

Thank you for the compliment. But I am very happy to not be in the oracledom universe. However I am always happy to help. If anyone knows who lucky #13 is.....then again last month they missed one member so maybe this month has one too many!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Totally get that, @darlicious 

I note another user of outstanding achievement with similar such non-aspirations made very well known here... 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Hey PM no shoutout for getting over 100 solutions in 3 weeks boooo...🤣 Top spot open for others. I'm on vacation lol

softech
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

@darlicious 

I honestly don't know how you do this tabulating (dare i even ask, why?) but what a service you supply to users new and old on this forum.

For any naysayers out there (and there aren't many) on darlicious's approach to be ever-helpful in going the extra mile, I counter that by voting @darlicious as honorary Oracle.

for the time and effort @darlicious put in, he certainly an Honorary Oracle, he is the True TOP Contributor here!!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends......

Lucky 13

Spoiler
BasesLoadedWalk

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@softech wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

@darlicious 

for the time and effort @darlicious put in, she certainly an Honorary Oracle, she is the True TOP Contributor here!!!

Fixed that for you..... 😁

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats Awardees and thank you to all the Contributors!!

Need Help? Let's chat.